• For phone sales, call 1-833-5-APOLLO.
• For groups of ten or more, call 1-833-9MOON11.
• Performances are 90 minutes, no intermission.
• Discounts available for families 4 or more, seniors (ages 65+), students (all grade levels, high school and college must have valid ID at the theater) and military (must have valid ID at the theater). Subject to availability.
• The LUNAR DOME is a state-of-the-art, custom-built venue with a 1,600 seat theater created specifically for APOLLO 11. For more information about the LUNAR DOME, please visit the ABOUT page.
• The LUNAR DOME opens 60 minutes prior to performance time with full concessions available in the theater lobby.
• Theater seating opens 30 minutes prior to the performance time.
• APOLLO 11 is best suited for children 8 years old and older, but please be aware that the Saturn V Rocket launch is very loud!
• Parking facilities and pricing varies by venue, please look for that information in the above city information.
• Please be aware that theatrical smoke, loud noises and flashing lights are used in this production. We recommend people with high sensitivity take necessary precautions.
• Bag Policy - 1 bag allowed per person subject to security check at entry (no oversized bags permitted (backpacks, duffels, suitcases, etc.)
• The following items are not permitted: Beverage containers larger than 17 oz. (factory sealed plastic bottles ofwater, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person), cans, glass bottles or any alcoholic beverages, outside food or drink, unauthorized cameras, unauthorized video cameras, monopods, tripods or selfie sticks, strollers are welcome but will be checked in at the lobby
ABOUT THE SHOW
Q. What is APOLLO 11 – The Immersive Live Show ?
A. APOLLO 11 - The Immersive Live Show invites audiences to go on an epic journey to the Moon and back. The story of the 400,000 individuals it took to accomplish this mission is told through the eyes of Ben, a former NASA Aerospace Engineer, as he recounts those heady days to his granddaughter Sydney, who finds her eyes turning away from her smartphone and up to the sky as she dreams about the endless possibilities of space. This family-friendly celebration of one of mankind’s greatest achievements takes audiences of all ages on the ride of a lifetime and inspires future generations to imagine what comes next. Staged in a groundbreaking, purpose-built venue, APOLLO 11 is a truly immersive live show performed by 20 actors under 40,000 square feet of stunning 360° video projection and brought to life by world-class theatre design, a full orchestral score and life-size rockets.
Q. How long is the show?
A. The show is 90 minutes without an intermission.
Q. What cities will APOLLO 11 be performed in?
A. See above for our upcoming cities.
Q. Are there special effects used in the show?
A. Please be aware that theatrical smoke, loud noises and flashing lights are used in this production. We recommend people with high sensitivity take necessary precautions.
Q. Are the performances seated, or will I be standing?
A. Our audiences will be seated according to their ticketed seating location.
Q. Can I take pictures at APOLLO 11?
A. Photos and videos are welcomed of our spectacular LUNAR DOME, lobby and the areas outside of the theatre, but photography, recordings and video are not allowed during the performance.
Q. If I am running late for the performance, can I still enter at a later time?
A. Audience members arriving late will be seated at an appropriate time in the production determined by the show.
• Exact accessible seating locations can be purchased online. Click the accessible icon to show available seats.
• Accessible seating is located in the front row of the LUNAR DOME.
• All amenities on site are accessible.
• If you prefer, you may also submit your accessible ticket request for any performance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-833-5-APOLLO Please allow up to 48 hours for calls to be returned.